Heartbeat Forest Heartbeat Forest

could be better, but I did realize that your main lead or your piano was quite weak. then the beginning was also really slow. I suggest that you ad some more lead to it, some more to the drums at first, and if possible some Holloween ambiance noise.

FiveHeadz responds:

Thanks for the feedback. I'll keep it in mind on my future tracks!

TheFatRat - Monody (Yeahyay Remix) TheFatRat - Monody (Yeahyay Remix)

The main sounds very over compressed; so does every other instrument too. The drums stand out infront the very jarring leads and Over use of sound. Try to use ducking when the kick or snare hits to allow them to cut through.

TL:DR; Your mixing and mastering could use some work. Lighten up on the compression.
All of those things aside, this track could have been decent.

Before you write a review on someone else’s work that is better than yours please look at your own and then compare it.

Yeahyay responds:

I agree with everything you say (though it is probably spiteful in some way) as this song was made way before I even had a decent grasp of properly mixing and mastering (I question the decisions on my older songs when I look back at their project files). However, constructive criticism can be given to anybody from anybody regardless of their background as long as they justify their reasons for the criticism. This also means that they do not need to account for their own work as it does not apply to the piece that they are reviewing; it can be done, though. Whichever work is better is subjective and up to the individual experiencing the work. Is it not excessive, calling your own work better and telling me to compare it against mine? Better is a word that only applies to things subjectively as different people have different standards for what makes something better. I was just trying to provide you with some helpful tips based on what I heard from your piece and from what I know from experience. I review other works in a very critical fashion to provide the artist with somewhat helpful information; this, however, has the down-side of giving off a negative attitude. I apologize if my review seemed malicious, but I assure you that I had no malicious intent.

Auxy 4 Auxy 4

seems more of an 80's 8-bit style song but i have made some songs with AUXY too here's my link
maybe you guys can tell me. I'll be posting more songs from AUXY later on

Theory Of Everything 5 [Fan Made] Theory Of Everything 5 [Fan Made]

same thoughts as WilliamR2FR but every TOE song there's something new so why not the guitar. but one thing I think the drop was a little too strong, try not to make it so much dubstep like. but other wise GG

Stardust Stardust

love it I hope u find it fine if I use it in my science project

Chaoz Airflow (Elite Remix) Chaoz Airflow (Elite Remix)

love it especially at the 3:49 min mark love that ending keep it up

-Dance-Off- -Dance-Off-

not bad but it still good as long as you have fun that's the point just have fun

EnV - The #IcePack Rises EnV - The #IcePack Rises

I wish I was as good as you env but i want to learn from the best just like you but good song track though all o them have been good just man I wish your perk we're higher though